Guardianship/Conservatorship, Contested

What is this?

Legal assistance to appoint or be appointed as a guardian or conservator when parties do not agree to the terms. The guardian or conservator will be legally responsible for providing care and managing the affairs of a child or adult who is not capable.


- You want to be the legal guardian of your grandchild, but his/her parents do not agree, so the court must decide what is best for the well-being of the child.

- Your brother is in a coma after a car accident and you are the closest relative, but his girlfriend wants conservatorship.


Contact ARAG Customer Care to confirm your legal matter will be covered by this plan.