Roommate Eviction

What is this?

Legal assistance to remove a roommate or adult child from your primary residence.


  • Your 22-year old son refuses to move out of your basement.
  • You want your roommate to move out of the home you own, and he/she refuses to leave.


Contact ARAG Customer Care to confirm your legal matter will be covered by this plan.