What is this?

Legal assistance to prepare and/or review any document transferring ownership of real estate.


  • You need a quit claim deed to transfer the ownership of property to a buyer.
  • You want to add your new spouse to the deed of your home.


Contact ARAG Customer Care to confirm your legal matter will be covered by this plan.