Property Taxes

What is this?

Legal assistance if you want to dispute the value of your home as it was assessed for the purpose of paying your property tax.


You’ve received notice that your home's assessed value has increased and you want to dispute the assessment.


Contact ARAG Customer Care to confirm your legal matter will be covered by this plan.