Post-marital Agreement

What is this?

Legal assistance to create a document stating each person's rights and responsibilities in case one of you dies or decides to divorce.


Your parents want to give you a gift of a significant amount of real estate and you want to ensure your spouse can't claim it in a divorce.


Contact ARAG Customer Care to confirm your legal matter will be covered by this plan.