Child Support

What is this?

Legal assistance to change or enforce child support payments.


  • Your ex-spouse isn’t paying child support and you want to take him or her to court.
  • Your ex-spouse has filed in court to modify the decree and increase what you pay in child support.


Most plans cover custody enforcement, but not custody modification, so please contact ARAG Customer Care to confirm your legal matter will be covered by this plan.