Child Custody

What is this?

Legal assistance to change, enforce or receive other legal assistance related to child custody.


  • You want to enforce the current child custody order.
  • Your ex-spouse has filed in court to modify the decree and get primary physical custody of your children.


Most plans cover custody enforcement, but not custody modification, so please contact ARAG Customer Care to confirm your legal matter will be covered by this plan.