What is this?

Legal assistance to resolve issues related to spousal support payments made to a former spouse as directed by a divorce decree or separation agreement.


  • Your former spouse wants to increase the amount you pay in alimony.
  • Your former spouse remarried and you'd like to stop paying alimony.
  • Your former spouse has not paid alimony to you for over a year.


Contact ARAG Customer Care to confirm your legal matter will be covered by this plan.