Juvenile Court

What is this?

If your minor child is charged with a crime (except traffic matters), legal assistance to defend him/her in juvenile court.


  • Your daughter is arrested for underage drinking.
  • Your son is arrested for vandalizing property.


Contact ARAG Customer Care to confirm your legal matter will be covered by this plan.