Zoning Variance/Eminent Domain

What is this?

Legal assistance to resolve a zoning change, variance or an eminent domain proceeding involving your home.


  • The city wants to take part of your property to build a public park.
  • The city is changing the zoning for your property to allow a casino and you want to dispute the change.


Contact ARAG Customer Care to confirm your legal matter will be covered by this plan.