Tenant Disputes with a Landlord

What is this?

Legal assistance to resolve problems with the landlord of your primary address (the place you usually live).


Your landlord is raising the rent, and your contract states he can't take that action.


Contact ARAG Customer Care to confirm your legal matter will be covered by this plan.